Thursday 13 June 2019

Profile

Kia ora. My name is Hunter. I go to Wainui Beach School. I am in Year 4. I love to play sports. It is my favourite thing to do in the weekends. I have two sisters, one dad, a mum. I have a dog and a cat for pets. I was born in Nelson. I had lots of friends there. I now live and Gisborne, NZ.

I enjoy playIng Annihilation wIth my class. Me and the good people always win. I am good at soccer, rugby and hockey. I am good at readIng. I love to write interesting stories and draw. It is my specialty. Messi the best soccer player in the world and he inspires me.

Next year I want to be back with the best teacher - Koka Jess. I'm really lookIng forward to the holIdays. But most importantly I really want to get to school everyday and see my frIends. I love writing blog posts. They are my favourIte thIng ever. Plus more Annihilation


2 comments:

  1. Hey Hunter H,
    I like how you have included a little picture of yourself and you have explained why Messi inspires you. But who are 'The good people'? Maybe tell us who they are. You have explained yourself really well.
    Kia Kaha,
    Hunter C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hunter H,
    I like how you have included a cool picture and have explained that Messi the best soccer player in the world has inspires you. 'How many people are the people that are good and who are they'?

    By Bjorn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about