Wednesday 26 February 2020

The start to school is amazing!

Week one back at school started off a little boring until they mentioned Buzz Groups. I was like what are Buzz Groups? The whole class looked for their Buzz Buddies. It took me a little while to find my Buzz Buddies. Eventually I found Tristan, William, Ben and Mako.

Buzz Groups are learning groups of five to seven people. We do lots of learning and quizzes together. Working as a team can be hard for some people. My group works well together, some times. Cup Stacking was a hard game. I think most of all we need to work together as a team. 

We had to first find our Buzz Buddies. It was not going to be easy. You had a piece of paper, that had a word on it. You had to find a person who's word matched to your piece of paper. When you found a buddy, you had to find the rest of your Buzz Group. All of my buddy's where boys.

Ben is a funny boy, he likes to tell jokes. William is nice, he always helps you.Tristan is a smart year 6 he always finishes his work . Mako is also a smart boy.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about