Thursday 4 June 2020

Online schooling is fun.

Online schooling is fun.

School lockdown was pretty fun, because I got to spend time with my family. And I also liked
sleeping in and getting to do my work whenever I want in the day. I also liked the google meets to
see my teachers and my friends. School lockdown was pretty much the same for me. Because every
2 hours my dad would let me have a break like it was lunch time.

Online working was fun, because it was faster but at the same time it was harder. I also liked online
schooling. It was cool because there were different types of priorities. There was a famous week,
there was an animal week there also a story week and there was our world my earth. 


I am pretty excited to go back to school and see my teachers and my best friend Harry!

But mostly to do work in a book, and to see everyone at school!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Hunter. I like how you included detail and told us your experience in online learning. My feedback is to maybe add what your favorite tasks were/ what tasks you did. It is a great story about your lockdown learning.

    Anroux Viljoen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,I like how added enough detail.This blog reminds me about the actual lockdown.
    Maybe you could mention all the fun activeites?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about