Thursday 17 September 2020

Movie's, Pizza's and PJ's

 Movie PJ day

Today, me and the half of the school had a Movie and a Pj day. We watched the Sleepover. Me and all the other people that were watching got a bag of popcorn and then half way through the movie we got pizza (me and Harry got cheese pizza). Later, when it was lunch, me and Harry keeped on talking about the movie. We both thought the movie was funny.  By the time the movie was finished I was so tired I could fall asleep. Most of us liked the movie, but most of all I loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about