Friday 30 July 2021

What I think NZ's mascot for Olympics should be

 I think that New Zealand's (NZ's) olympic mascot should be a taniwha and a kiwi(New Zealand's native bird)combined with a taniwha body and a kiwi's head. The reason I like my design, is that they are two things ether found or known as in NZ. Taniwha there are tons of story's about it and there has also been a siting in Oke bay in the bay of island's so that is also only ever seen in NZ. Her is what I think the mascot should look like: 


       This drawing is a mascot with a Taniwha body and a Kiwi head, so that is what I think the New Zealand olympic mascot should look like.

1 comment:

  1. Sup Hunter,
    I love how you did your Taniwha and kiwi. Your Taniwha was super duper cool and It was cool how you did the face. It also reminds me when we had to do our Olympic Booklets and we did a kiwi with a fern as its feather,it also had a hat on it. From Jaxon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about