Thursday 18 November 2021

Green team performance!!!

 Yay we're finally of the bus, it was so hot inside of it, I physically couldn't hand it was unbelievable. where are we you might ask well were finally at ,Litton oh yeah I was so excited to watch this play after that long boring bus ride. The catch was that we wouldn't get brain break. We were getting into a lines boy girl boy girl etc, we were walking into the hall (I think that was what the place was called) I thought it was around morning tea. When we saw this person walk into the middle of the room to tell us what the play was about and the green team made it.

it starts with a crayfish and kina telling there youngs to go to bed but they refused and begged for another  story, so granny and kina said ok. they asked for the story about how nanny Coda saved the world from aliens. Then we see some rad kids go to the skatepark and this kid wearing a reused T-cozy was on a mini bike. there was this kid that said "I'm going to try that back flip today" and then made an excuse to get out of doing it he said" I rolled my ankle yesterday so i'm not going to try today". Then the girl said at least I brought some lollies for us so lets se oh wait guess what price they were well they were 50c each thats cheap, oh I ate most of them so there's only one each sorry." "let's dig in then mm mines so good."."same" they all say. Then they through all of the rapers on the ground with all the other rubbish. And then there was a weird loud noise that sounded like a aliens ship that had arrived near the skatepark and then we see some actual aliens come to there with a beatbox and then started playing the best music like the pepper pig song, the I like them big song etc. and then they start dumping rubbish in the skate park they even left poor robot there.

When the teenagers come back they were like what has happened to our skatepark it's full of rubbish we can't skate if all this is here we better move it all so we can skate again lets do it. They all go to pick up the rubbish so they can skate but then, Zap Zap Zap Zap, Ouch they all scream "the rubbish is electrical" the rest of them shout together "we know".T-cozy said "I'm gonna go touch it again to see if it's still electric.",Zap definitely still electrical.

What is that I think it's a robot "I am from planet moron what do you want from me" um we are from here do you know who put all this rubbish here. "Yes I do, would you like me to call them" yes please, the strange noise came back, the aliens have arrived. "I am queen moron why did you call me robot who are these people" "They wanted to talk to you about the rubbish" "Is this true" " yes" the kids say "why did you dump your rubbish on our skatepark." "why should I care about where I dump my rubbish". Then she walks away not listening to the kids. 

The kids talk to nanny Coda and ask how to save the world from the aliens. Nanny Coda wanted to have a talk to the aliens but the kids couldn't find him anywhere, but a while later he went back to the skatepark with a photo of his face on it. They ringed the aliens and they heard the noise again, " What is it this time " "I need you to tidy up your rubbish and dump it here again. "Yes my queen" that's random. Why did they call you queen. The kids try to get away without cleaning their own rubbish, but nanny Coda is not dumb she caught them sneaking away. before they could get away nanny coda called after them" Tidy your rubbish up you four.   


THE END.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about