Tuesday 25 May 2021

Best Playground Ever

 Firstly I think that the best playground would be big, with lots of stuff like. slides, monkey bars, rock wall, swings and many more. I personally think that you would have to have bark for the ground if it was to be a good playground. I also think that having bark as the ground would give you the full experience when your playing on the equipment. The equipment that I would use to get the perfect playground would be, 2 swings, 2 doble wavy tube slide, 2 rock walls, 1 jungle gym, 1 sandbox, 4 seesaw, 3 spring rider, 1 trapeze rings, 1l maze, 5 spinning things surprise me. Now that would be the best playground ever for me, do you like the sound of my playground.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about