Thursday 6 May 2021

My Quick write about Pip

 This is my quick write and I rite a lot more than I usually do.   


 I was so excited to be going to canine university, I was just walking towards the building when a

bunch of other canines ran past. I was here, it was amazing there had been so many amazing canines before him. Then a hand comes out of nowhere and I look up and see a human pointing to this height monitor I just made it through. 


It was my first lesson. I had to lead the blindfolded lady. I had no clue what to do so I just led

her away from the cones but then there were some plastic sticks so I just walked through them and then

she fell over.

I was going to get some food and I saw this dog do it really well so I tried to do it the same, but I couldn’t reach the stop button so the food kept pouring. Oh no I failed again, not again I failed again, she looked angry. I had a look at these pictures on the wall and most of it had Ace, this cool dog that led this pack who had way bigger dogs then himself. 


Then I had a flash of ideas and then when I went to get my bowl of dog food and did one of those ideas,

it worked. I had to walk my teacher blindfolded and I stopped at this brik,

and she thinks I'm ready for the test tomorrow.

The test was starting and the judge called me up first, I was so excited to do it.

The lady was happy and I looked at her and I knew that was a mistake when I tripped over.

The teacher tripped too, I knew that would be the end of my turn when they kicked me out of the building. 


Then I saw this statue of ace my hero and then I noticed this lady walking outside of the gates,

and then I walked back to the window to see everyone getting a medal.

And then I see a truck that is reversing into the lady so I squeezed through the gates to help the lady,

I grabbed the lady's purse to lead her carefully across this blank to safety.

When I look at the gate I see the teacher clapping her hands, and then I acted like Ace.      

     




3 comments:

  1. Hunter, I like how you explained most of the key points in your writing. tu meke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hunter, This is such a good blog post, but you can improve somethings like putting full stops in the right place, it is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hunter, I like how you rite as if you were the dog, you also added a lot of detail.Tu meke.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about