Monday 10 May 2021

How to make the perfect toasted sandwich.

 Today I am going to show you how to make the best toasted sandwich. The toastie I am going to show you is a combo of cheese and baked beans.

Materials and Ingredients

1 Griddle
1 Can opener
1 Knife
1 fork
1 Grater
2 slices of bread
1 can of baked beans
1 block of cheese ( any cheese )

Steps

Step 1. Plug griddle in.
Step 2. Put cheese and baked beans 
in the 2 slices of bread.
Step 3. Put your ready sandwich into griddle.
Step 4. Cook for 4-5 minutes 
And then wala, your perfect toastie is finished, enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hunter, I like how you could read the instruction well, it made my really hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hunter, Like how you made it clear what was what. It reminds me of when I make my toasties.Maybe you could have added photos. Have you made a onion and cheese toastie?-Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Hunter, I liked your blog because it tot me something new, haw to make a cheese toastie. One thing you could change though is having more words. Over all I like your blog. How many things can you put on a toastie.
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about