Thursday 2 September 2021

Lockdown

 I know you may not think this is actually me but I kind of want to go to school, to see all of my friends face to face do you know what it feels like not to talk to all your friends alone. It makes you feels weird not going to school every day you don't know how lonely I feel, because I can't talk to anyone because they are so busy. But today I found out when I was doing some soccer practice the ball went passed my sisters window, and I found out one of them was watching a program not doing work, like the other one who was doing her work or even on a meeting. 

Rewinding to the morning when I decided to try and build a fort made out of blankets. It wouldn't be any good if you were in war. But yeah check down to the bottom of this blog if you want see a couple photos of the inside of the fort. But anyway I had some pretty cool plans but I didn't have good enough structures to the really cool plans including a hammock to lie and relax on, and really that's the only monster idea that I had. Quick tip: you need a lot of perseverance to make one on your own.

Today I was working on my school bee label a lot of kids have already finished their's and are making another one, I think Lola a girl in my class has done five and is already starting another one so that she will have a higher chance of winning. The crazy thing is that i've only done one draft for the bee label and the problem is that we don't have the right paper so we need to measure it to bee perfect and that's turned out to be the hardest bet of it all. Look down at bottom to see a photo of my draft and comment if you like it? I would love to see my friends face to face again would you, well if you don't mind and you like not seeing your friends face to face like we all used to, when there was no delta cases then I don't know who you really are. I would love to see my friends I think we all do. I mean if we've got through this once we surely can get through it again. I just want delta to go back from where it came from AUSTRALIA is were the source of this came from. I wonder how they would feel if they just got ride of covid, and we took them delta an even worse variant, I bet you they would not be happy comment if you think they would be happy?

Here are some photos I was talking about and also some little descriptions about what is.

So where the computer is siting in this photo is in the relaxing room, and further down you may see a bed and that is were I am going to sleep.


So this is my draft copy of my bee label it has got a person holding up some honey comb some bees flying around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about